Through IsraelGives, you can donate by wire (bank) transfer to any non-profit organization in Israel. You can make a wire transfer to our offices in the U.S., Canada, U.K., France, and Australia. All donations are tax-deductible, and you'll receive a tax-receipt by email or by post.
When you donate, be sure to mark in the "notes" the ID number of the organization that you're donating to (or include its name if you don't have the number). You can also email us at email@example.com to let us know to whom you'd like to allocate the donation.
The wire transfer details of the different countries are as follows:
- Account owner: America Gives, Inc.
- Account number: 325044970923
- Routing number: 026009593
- SWIFT: BOFAUS3N
- Account owner: Canada Charity Partners
- SWIFT: TDOMCATTTOR
- Bank: TD Canada Trust (004)
- Branch number: 654
- Transit number: 06541
- Account number: 5222850
- Branch address: 5500 Westminster, Côte Saint-Luc, QC H4W 2J1, Canada
- Account owner: UK Gives Ltd
- Bank: Lloyds Bank
- Sort code: 771703
- Account: 39408560
- Account owner: Philanthropie France International
- IBAN: BE66967038885343
- Account owner: Chai Charitable Foundation
- Bank name: NAB
- BSB: 083-028
- Account number: 580178146