In the Recurring Donations section of your account, you can view the specific date that a recurring donation stopped.
There are two scenarios in which a recurring donation can be cancelled:
1. Donation can no longer be run. This means one of the following:
- The credit card has expired or been cancelled, and we were not able to receive a replacement card from the credit card companies (by means of the Infinity Donations service).
- The donor told his credit card company to cancel the recurring payment.
2. Donation was cancelled by the donor (or charity). This means one of the following:
- The donor (through his account) initiated the recurring donation's cancellation (by pressing "X stop").
- Someone at your organization (through your account) initiated the recurring donation's cancellation.