We make it easy to create online funding campaigns, and to receive donations from around the world. Here's some of what makes us unique:
- You always receive everything that you raise, even if you don't meet your goal (selecting a goal is always optional).
- You can create campaigns in multiple languages, which are connected to each other. So, for example, you can create a campaign in English and in Hebrew, and when a donation is made on your English page, it will also appear on your Hebrew page.
- You can receive donations in any of the 35 international currencies that we support, and donations from Israel, the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Australia, and the E.U. are fully tax-deductible.
- You can accept one-time or recurring monthly donations.
How much does it cost?
Fundme doesn't take any fees from your campaign. Instead, we ask your donor to leave us a tip to fund our platform. The only thing that you pay is the credit card fee of 2.9% + 70 agurot per donation. There are no set-up fees for creating a campaign, and no monthly fees.
However, please note that:
- If the donation is made in a foreign currency, the fee is 5% plus 1.90 NIS.
- These fees are the same whether you fundraise for yourself, or for a non-profit organization. However, non-profits are required to be members of IsraelGives, as well as create an IsraelGives-Isracard account (or connect their own merchant account) in order to benefit from these fees.
- We charge VAT on top of these fees (sorry, it's the law).
Here's how to get started
- If you represent a non-profit organization, create a nonprofit account
- If you're fundraising as an individual, or want to fundraise for a non-profit organization (but don't represent it), create an individual fundraiser account.
Create a campaign
Then, head to Campaigns >> Create a campaign to start creating your campaign.
We have 5 types of campaigns that you can create
- Classic Campaign: This is the standard crowdfunding template, where you select a fundraising goal and challenge your supporters to help you meet it.
- Team Campaign: Create a fundraising team, where with the click of a button your supporters can join your campaign and become fundraisers. Each fundraiser gets their own personalized version of your campaign, and can set their own fundraising goal. They become ambassadors for your cause, bringing you new donors and donations
- Membership Campaign: Create a Patreon-style membership campaign to recruit donations that automatically recur every month. Set a fundraising goal in terms of members (instead of dollars), and your recurring donations can last forever.
- Matching Campaign: With a Matching Campaign, a donor agrees to match every donation that your donors make. You come home with twice as many donations, and the match incentivizes your donors to give! This template shows every donor the impact of your matching grant - 2x, 3x...up to 10x your campaign goal.
- Rewards Campaign: Offer your donors rewards in return for their donation. Offer different rewards for different donation amounts, in different currencies. Easily track donations and rewards through your account.
- Look and feel: If you want to change the look and feel of the page, change its colors or font, hide certain sections or the footer and header - it's all possible thanks to the magic of CSS and JS. Just contact us and tell us what you'd like done.
- URL: Want the campaign to appear on your own URL address? With pleasure - just contact us.
Create a unique email confirmation for each campaign. Learn here how.
How to market your campaign
Click here for some great ideas on how to market your campaign.