In the Recurring Donations page, you can see a summary of all of your recurring donations. There are a number types of payments that you can track on this page (note the "Frequency" column):
- Recurring monthly donations ("monthly"). These are donations that will recur every month until you or your donor stops the recurring order.
- Recurring yearly donations ("yearly"). These are donations that will recur every year until you or your donor stops the recurring order.
- Classic Installments ("classic"). When creating a MYSITE donation form, you can choose to add the ability to pay in classic and smart installments. Classic installments is when the credit card company divides the donation into monthly payments (say, ₪1,000 in 10 payments), paying you the equal monthly amount for that number of payments (in this example, ₪100 per month for 10 months)/
- Smart Installments ("smart"). With Smart Installments, the user has the "experience" of donating in installments, but actually what we'll do is to divide the payment into an equal number of recurring monthly donations. So if they wanted to donate ₪1,000 in 10 payments, we'll actually create a recurring donation of ₪100 and run it for 10 months. This benefits the donor in that the credit card company doesn't hold the entire ₪1,000 payment towards their credit limit. It also enables you to allow your foreign currency donors to donate in installments. For more information on Smart and Classic installments, click here.
Stopping a recurring donation
To stop a donation just click "X stop" in the first column of the donation record:
Exporting results to Excel
There are two reports that you can export to Excel
This button will export an Excel list of all of the donations made in classic installments. Here you'll see columns with:
- The donor's name
- The donation ID
- The original transaction date
- The "full sum" (the sum total of the installments)
- The installment number (ex. 5 out of 12)
- The sum of each payment to be paid
- The invoice number for the transfer in which this installment was included
The second button will export a list of your recurring donations. This can include monthly donations, yearly donations, and smart installments (which are the equivalent of monthly donations, but for a limited number of months).
In this export you'll see, among other fields:
- The type of recurring transaction
- The status of the transaction (running, stopped)
- If it's a Smart Installment, you'll see the Potential Value of the recurring donation (if it's a ₪100 donation in 10 monthly payments, then this will be ₪1,000). You'll also see the "Total Installments", which is the total number of months that the recurring donation will run for.
- The number of donations already processed as part of this recurring order
- The total amount processed as part of this recurring order
- The maximum number of months that the recurring order will continue for
- The date that the recurring order was cancelled
- The reason the recurring order was cancelled
- The date of the last donation made in this recurring order
- The credit card expiry date